IV Infusion Therapy
IV Infusion Therapy In Palmdale
Dr. Katayoun Motlagh offers IV vitamin infusion therapy, also known as a Myers’ Cocktail and IV hydration therapy, at her Palmdale, CA practice. Learn more about IV vitamin treatment below, or book a consultation using the form on this page. KMHC Clinic services the following areas in Antelope Valley: Palmdale, Lancaster, Acton and Quartz Hill.
"I feel that have to review Dr Motlagh again for those who are looking for an excellent Primary care Dr. When I tell you she is THE best Dr I’ve ever had…… When I came to her, I was on several medications that provided the same benefit. She helped me with that. She reminded me of the importance of annual exams (Mammogram, blood work, and all the other physical requirements that should be checked annually) She provides excellent referrals if necessary and truly makes you feel a part of your own health care❤️ Thank you Dr Motlagh and staff. You guys are amazing❤️❤️❤️🤗"- S. / Google / Apr 27, 2023
"I feel that have to review Dr Motlagh again for those who are looking for an excellent Primary care Dr. When I tell you she is THE best Dr I’ve ever had…… When I came to her, I was on several medications that provided the same benefit. She helped me with that. She reminded me of the importance of annual exams (Mammogram, blood work, and all the other physical requirements that should be checked annually) She provides excellent referrals if necessary and truly makes you feel a part of your own health care❤️ Thank you Dr Motlagh and staff. You guys are amazing❤️❤️❤️🤗"- R.B. / Google / Apr 26, 2023
"Always trusted her with all my heart . She has saved me from two back surgeries. She is always readily available. Extremely smart and knowledgeable and caring .I highly recommend her ."- K.B. / Yelp / Aug 30, 2022
"Very professional and pleasant. Accurately assessed an abscess. We were seen promptly."- B.T. / Yelp / Aug 23, 2022
"Truly appreciate the staff and the doctor here! Went in for urgent care for my son and they were great from start to finish. Wait time wasn't too long, doctor was competent, and the staff had a great attitude. Appreciate having this place in the AV."- A.A. / Google / Aug 18, 2022
What Is IV Infusion Therapy?
IV infusion therapy is a treatment that involves administering a solution of vitamins, trace minerals, and hydration-supporting fluids through an IV, which allows the solution to get directly into a patient’s veins for quick relief. There are various types of intravenous vitamin infusions that can be customized for a patient based on his or her health concerns and symptoms.
What Are The Benefits Of IV Drip Therapy?
Benefits of IV infusion treatment include:
- Each Myers’ Cocktail can be customized to the individual patient’s needs
- Delivers nutrients directly into a patient’s veins for faster results
- Improved circulation following treatment
- Performed in office
- No downtime following treatment
What Can IV Infusion Therapy Treat?
Dr. Katayoun Motlagh regularly uses IV vitamin infusion treatment to address conditions or symptoms, such as:
- Chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune disorders
- IVIg infusion
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Iron infusion
- Sexual dysfunction
- Jet lag
IV infusion therapy may also be used to support your immune system and help boost immunity. In some cases, certain vitamins can be injected in order to help with weight loss by increasing fat burning.
What To Expect During Treatment?
The IV therapy procedure is typically performed in-office and involves the following steps:
- First, Dr. Motlagh will evaluate the patient’s symptoms and medical history to determine whether he or she would benefit from IV vitamin infusion and, if so, she will determine what type of intravenous vitamin treatment should be administered.
- Next, the IV vitamin infusion solution will be prepared.
- To administer the infusion, an IV line will be carefully introduced.
- In most cases, the IV treatment session will be complete in less than 30 minutes.
- Patients typically report immediate improvement in symptoms following treatment, due to increased blood flow and increased blood volume from the liquids.
- “Dr. Motlagh is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. She is always professional and kind. She takes the time to talk with you and asks questions that maybe you haven’t asked yourself. She has truly gotten me through some very difficult times. I highly recommend her.” – L.I.
- “Dr. Motlagh is the most knowledgeable physician I have ever seen. That with the tremendous humanity and love of life in her, makes her an extraordinary physician.” – K.B.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about IV vitamin infusion therapy with Dr. Katayoun Motlagh, or to find out if you are a candidate for IV treatment, please contact our office today or schedule an appointment with our IV hydration clinic by filling out the appointment request form right on this page.
What is IV Drip Therapy?
IV drip therapy is a method of delivering fluids, vitamins, and minerals directly into the bloodstream for fast and effective absorption. By bypassing the digestive tract, the body can absorb 100% of the nutrients, unlike oral supplements which only offer about 20% absorption due to the digestive process. It is important to note that our IV drip therapy services are designed to supplement oral hydration, not to replace it.
Is IV Drip Therapy Safe?
At our clinic, we ensure that all vitamins used in our IV drip therapy services are FDA-approved and undergo extensive testing. Our IV drips are administered by professional staff under the supervision of a medical director. Before receiving an IV drip, each client's health history is carefully evaluated to ensure the treatment is safe for them.
In general, side effects from IV drip therapy are minimal or non-existent. Occasionally, clients may experience mild discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at the injection site, which typically resolves within a few minutes to a few days. True allergic reactions are extremely rare.
Does IV Drip Therapy Hurt?
At our clinic, we understand that everyone's pain tolerance is unique, which is why we aim to minimize discomfort by ensuring our experienced professional staff only need to insert the needle once. However, we do offer the option of using lidocaine or a numbing spray to further reduce any discomfort during the IV drip therapy procedure.