BOTOX In Palmdale, ca
Dr. Motlagh provides BOTOX injections at her local Palmdale, CA medical practice. To book a consultation and find out if you’re a good candidate for safe and effective facial rejuvenation with Dr. Motlagh, fill out the form on this page. Learn more about the BOTOX procedure below.
"Outstanding staff and service. Dr. Motlagh is very knowledgeable and helpful. I scheduled a microdermabrasion with Ashi, he explained the procedure I could already see results after and I didn’t wait when I arrived for my appointment."- C.H. / Google / Apr 02, 2022
"Dr. Motlagh, Ashi and her staff are the absolute best! They are helping me with my transformation year post baby and their help is greatly appreciated! Their kind and smiling faces make you feel comfortable when you arrive. Had my first lymphatic massage with Ashi yesterday post Beautifill lipo 3 weeks ago and it was amazing! Not painful at all and so relaxing. Just what I needed after being at work all day. I booked 5 more massages. Thank you Dr. Motlagh and staff for helping me get this transformation started. You guys are the best!"- A.N. / Google / Apr 01, 2022
"Today was my second facial appointment here with Ashi, who has quickly become my go to esthetician, not only is he great at this but caring and easy to talk to, he caters to everyone's individual needs and my skin is improving and I love this clinic"- G.B. / Google / Mar 18, 2022
"My experience was very pleasant one , the place was very clean the people was extremely nice, I had an appointment for a microdermal facial, I really have to salute Ashi for doing such a extremely good job on my face, Ashi I want to thank you so much for you being so passionate on what you do."- R.A. / Google / Mar 05, 2022
"I had my first appointment at this health clinic after finding their Instagram and had a microdermabrasion by the esthetican Ashi, I felt very cared for and the treatment was professional and so relaxing, I'll be rescheduling regularly and recommending this clinic for facials"- G.P. / Google / Mar 05, 2022
What Is BOTOX?
BOTOX injections are a cosmetic treatment that can be used to rejuvenate facial skin, offering significant benefits for a fraction of the cost of a traditional facelift. BOTOX is FDA-approved and, unlike a facelift, it is a short office procedure with virtually no downtime. Often, injection treatments like BOTOX are offered in non-medical environments. However, it’s highly recommended to only entrust a certified BOTOX doctor with your facial fillers or BOTOX treatments.
CANDIDATES FOR BOTOX
BOTOX may be recommended by Dr. Katayoun Motlagh, sometimes in combination with other fillers depending on your needs, to address any of the below facial aesthetic concerns:
- Lines in the forehead
- Wrinkles and frown lines between the eyes
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
BOTOX treatments can also be used for other non-cosmetic applications, including treatment for chronic migraines and excessive sweating.
How Do BOTOX Injections Work?
BOTOX is injected into the little muscles of the face in order to limit their ability to move, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles and folds. BOTOX brow lift, for example, specifically addresses wrinkle lines in the eyebrow and forehead area. Dr. Motlagh also offers Dysport®, which works similarly to BOTOX.
BOTOX injections can last for different amounts of time, with further variations depending upon your skin type and whether you’re using any additional fillers at the time of your treatment. Most patients experience results for at least 3 months following one treatment session.
What Do BOTOX Injections Involve?
Dr. Motlagh always recommends the treatment or combination of treatments that are not only best for the patient but also provide the results they want to achieve with long-lasting results. Sometimes, BOTOX and other treatments are used together in order to treat different areas and deliver more natural-looking results. Other times, BOTOX alone can give a patient their desired effects. Here’s what patients can expect when undergoing BOTOX injections:
- After a thorough consultation, Dr. Motlagh provides a recommendation for what she believes will best suit your needs. It is ultimately up to the patient to determine exactly what he or she wants in terms of look and cost.
- If you and Dr. Motlagh agree that BOTOX would be a good option, Dr. Motlagh will mark the areas to be treated and can get started.
- There is very little pain without an anesthetic, but for those who are concerned about needle pain, Dr. Motlagh can provide a local anesthetic so that you don’t feel any discomfort during your BOTOX injections.
- After your injections are finished, you can leave the office and continue your normal daily activities.
- You may experience some temporary redness, swelling, or tenderness at the injection sites, but this will go away within a few hours of treatment.
What are the advantages of undergoing BOTOX treatment?
BOTOX injections are a very popular cosmetic treatment for the following reasons:
- Both treatments help take years off the face, delivering a more youthful and well-rested appearance
- There is no need for invasive surgery and no downtime associated with treatment
- These cosmetic procedures are much less expensive than traditional facelifts
- If a patient is unsure about cosmetic surgery, the results of BOTOX or dermal fillers can provide a preview of the possible results
If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic services with Dr. Katayoun Motlagh, or to find out if you are a candidate for BOTOX, please contact our Palmdale office today or schedule an appointment by filling out the appointment request form right on this page.