Dermal Fillers In Palmdale
Dr. Motlagh offers safe and effective dermal filler treatments at her local Palmdale, CA practice. Book a consultation with our facial rejuvenation doctors and specialists today using the form on this page, or learn more below.
"Always trusted her with all my heart . She has saved me from two back surgeries. She is always readily available. Extremely smart and knowledgeable and caring .I highly recommend her ."- K.B. / Yelp / Aug 30, 2022
"Very professional and pleasant. Accurately assessed an abscess. We were seen promptly."- B.T. / Yelp / Aug 23, 2022
"Outstanding staff and service. Dr. Motlagh is very knowledgeable and helpful. I scheduled a microdermabrasion with Ashi, he explained the procedure I could already see results after and I didn’t wait when I arrived for my appointment."- C.H. / Google / Apr 02, 2022
"Dr. Motlagh, Ashi and her staff are the absolute best! They are helping me with my transformation year post baby and their help is greatly appreciated! Their kind and smiling faces make you feel comfortable when you arrive. Had my first lymphatic massage with Ashi yesterday post Beautifill lipo 3 weeks ago and it was amazing! Not painful at all and so relaxing. Just what I needed after being at work all day. I booked 5 more massages. Thank you Dr. Motlagh and staff for helping me get this transformation started. You guys are the best!"- A.N. / Google / Apr 01, 2022
"Today was my second facial appointment here with Ashi, who has quickly become my go to esthetician, not only is he great at this but caring and easy to talk to, he caters to everyone's individual needs and my skin is improving and I love this clinic"- G.B. / Google / Mar 18, 2022
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers offer many of the rejuvenating benefits of a traditional facelift without the lengthy healing time and at a fraction of the cost. While these services are becoming more and more common at med spa facilities and in other non-medical environments, patients are advised to see an experienced dermal filler doctor for the safest experience and best results.
Why Are Dermal Fillers Used?
Depending on your unique needs and desired results, Dr. Katayoun Motlagh will provide a recommendation for your treatment, which may also include BOTOX® injections in addition to your dermal filler treatment. Dermal fillers can address the following aesthetic concerns:
- Deep lines from the corners of your nose to your mouth
- Depressions along the jawline
- Circles and bags under the eyes
- Hollowed areas of the face
- Thin lips
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal fillers are injected under the skin, rather than into muscles. They work by delivering a concentration that can temporarily plump cheeks, under the eyes, and other hollow areas in the face that come with age. Some of the brand names for dermal fillers are JUVÉDERM®, RADIESSE®, Restylane®, and Restylane Lyft.
Dermal fillers last for different amounts of time for different people and depend on the exact type of dermal filler you are using. Most patients experience results for at least nine months following one treatment session. When you notice your results fading, you can schedule a follow-up appointment with Dr. Motlagh to maintain your results.
What Do Dermal Fillers Involve?
Dermal filler injections are given during an in-office visit, which takes only a few minutes for a to complete. In many cases, Dr. Motlagh will recommend a combination of treatments, such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers, in order to achieve your best results and address all of your concerns. In general, here’s what you can expect when undergoing dermal filler treatment:
- After a thorough consultation, Dr. Motlagh will provide a recommendation for what she believes will best suit your needs. It is ultimately up to you to determine exactly what you want in terms of look and cost.
- Once you decide to undergo dermal filler treatment, Dr. Motlagh will mark the areas on your face that will be filled.
- There is very little pain without an anesthetic, but for those who are concerned about needle pain, Dr. Motlagh can administer a local anesthetic so that you don’t feel any discomfort during the injections. Certain dermal fillers are pre-formulated with an anesthetic, eliminating the need for numbing creams.
- After your injections are finished, you can leave the office and continue your normal daily activities.
- You may experience some temporary redness, swelling, or tenderness at the injection sites, but this will go away within a few hours of treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Having Dermal Filler Injections?
Dermal fillers are popular cosmetic treatments for the following reasons:
- Helps take years off the face, delivering a more youthful and well-rested appearance
- No need for invasive surgery and no downtime associated with treatment
- Much less expensive than traditional facelifts
- If a patient is unsure about cosmetic surgery, the results of dermal fillers can provide a preview of the possible results
If you are interested in learning more about cosmetic services with Dr. Katayoun Motlagh, or to find out if you are a candidate for dermal fillers, please contact our Palmdale office today or schedule an appointment by filling out the appointment request form right on this page. Our local BOTOX® and dermal fillers doctors can help restore your youth.