The XEO Machine for Hair Removal Treatment
Are you tired of the red bumps, ingrown hairs, nicks, and scratches that go hand in hand with shaving? Have you tried waxing but dread the painful procedure, especially on your most sensitive areas? Depilatories smell awful and can leave your skin red and irritated. A better alternative for safe, effective hair removal is here with the XEO Laser System by Cutera.
What Is the Cutera XEO Laser System?
The Cutera XEO Laser System is a laser and light-based machine that is customizable with several different attachments to offer a wide array of aesthetic cosmetic procedures. Dermatologists and certified aestheticians use the system primarily for safe, effective hair removal, but also for reducing the appearance of the following conditions:
- Acne scars
- Age spots
- Spider veins
- Sun damage
How Does the Cutera XEO Laser System Work for Hair Removal?
During laser hair removal, a laser emits pulses of highly concentrated light directly into the hair follicle. The pigment, or melanin, in each follicle absorbs the light and converts it into heat energy. This intense heat destroys the hair and makes it impossible for the follicle to grow hair again.
Because dark hair has more pigment and absorbs more heat, it responds better to laser hair removal treatments than light or fine hair. However, all skin colors and types can be treated successfully with the XEO Laser System.
What Are the Best Customizable Options for Hair Removal?
Cutera uses their proprietary truPulse technology that emits constant and controlled light energy to deliver consistent, proven results for patients. For hair removal, the XEO System offers the following treatment options:
- ProWave LX: With intense targeting capability, ProWave LX delivers fast, consistent hair removal results for those with light, fine hair. It’s suitable for small areas such as the upper lip to larger areas like lower legs.
- truPulse ND:YAG: This tried and true treatment for laser hair removal is compatible with all skin types and delivers consistent results in as few as four treatments.
What Other Cosmetic Procedures Can the Cutera XEO Perform?
In addition to hair removal, you can opt for a wide range of treatments with the Cutera XEO Laser System. These include:
- Limelight: This non-invasive light treatment revitalizes skin of any tone or age and is perfect for erasing sun spots, treats acne, benign colored lesions, and broken capillaries.
- AcuTip: This light technology is perfect for treating spider veins and sun spots on the face without causing scarring or hyperpigmentation.
- Titan: This anti-aging procedure utilizes a unique light source that penetrates deep into the skin to promote collagen regeneration, making skin on the face, neck, or abdomen firmer and more youthful looking.
If you’d like to find out more about the Cutera XEO Laser System for hair removal or other cosmetic procedures, make an appointment today with Dr. Katayoun Motlagh at the Palmdale office. Dr. Motlagh will recommend the perfect hair removal procedure based on your individual needs. Fill out the form on this page to request an appointment or call to learn more or simply visit our Xeo Laser Hair Removal page.